Are you conducting research on Indonesia at ANU?
Come to the ANU Indonesia Institute's afternoon tea & general meeting.
You are invited to attend a general meeting of the ANU Indonesia Institute at 2pm, followed by afternoon tea.
This will be an opportunity for you to meet with colleagues and students with an interest in Indonesia from across the whole ANU campus.
The meeting will elect a new Director and Board of the Institute, and plan events for the next two years.
We want to hear from Indonesia specialists on campus about what the Indonesia Institute can and should be doing.
The ANU Indonesia Institute aims to act as a point of coordination for Indonesia-related research and education across ANU, and to help publicise Indonesia-related work done at ANU. As we recover from the pandemic, what can and should we be doing to better build links across campus and to enhance the reach and reputation of our Indonesia-related work?
All staff and students with an interest in Indonesia are free to attend.
The meeting will be held in compliance with ANU COVID protocols. Please bring your mask. Afternoon tea will be served on the patio.
We also encourage you to become a member of the ANU Indonesia Institute*.
Please hit the registration link to:
1) register here for the afternoon tea and meeting event
and to indicate whether you wish to
2) become a member of the ANU Indonesia Institute*
3) nominate to be a member of the Board of the ANU Indonesia Institute
4) nominate as Director of the ANU Indonesia Institute
5) make a proposal for an ANU Indonesia Institute webinar in 2022 (Note: modest speakers’ fees are available for these events). (Download the webinar proposal form here)
DEADLINE is Thursday 24 March for
* BENEFITS OF INSTITUTE MEMBERSHIP.
- Make connections with researchers working on or in Indonesia, from across the campus and through varied disciplines.
- Participate in, and help plan, a wide range of Indonesia-focused events.
- Promote your own Indonesia-related research, teaching, or outreach.
- Help build ANU’s profile as a leading site for Indonesia research and engagement.
For Institute membership, we take applications on an ongoing basis. You can apply to become a member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, a short bio, link to your online profile page, and a list of your specific research interests. Once you are approved as a member, we will add these details to our website so other Indonesianists can find and connect with you .
Updated: 24 April, 2017/Responsible Officer: Dean, ANU College of Asia & the Pacific/Page Contact: CAP Web Team